1. I certify that all my statements and answers in this application are true and complete and made without any reservation or evasions. I understand that any untrue or incomplete statements or omissions of requested information in this application will be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge, if discovered after BARBIER SECURITY GROUP employs me.
2. I authorize BARBIER SECURITY GROUP or its appointed investigative agencies to thoroughly investigate my references, work history, driving record, education, criminal history and other matters related to my suitability for employment. I further authorize the references I have listed to disclose to BARBIER SECURITY GROUP any and all information related to my employment history without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I release BARBIER SECURITY GROUP, my former employers and all other persons and entities from liability for any damage whatsoever arising from or related to such investigation or disclosure.
3. I understand and agree that, if I’m hired by BARBIER SECURITY GROUP, I will be employed on an at-will basis. This means that both BARBIER SECURITY GROUP and I are free to terminate my employment at any time without cause or notice. I understand that any change to my at-will status will be effective only if contained in a written agreement for that express purpose signed by the CEO.
4. I understand that a job offer will be conditioned upon my submission for review and copying documents indicating my legal authorization to work in the United States. This procedure is in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Upon submission of these documents, I will also be asked to sign an INS Form I-9 under penalty of perjury indicating that I am a citizen or national of the United States, an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence or an alien who is otherwise authorized by immigration laws to obtain employment in the United States.
5. I understand and agree that any employment offer I receive will be conditioned upon my successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. Further, that I will be required to submit to random drug and alcohol tests throughout my employment in a safety sensitive position with BARBIER SECURITY GROUP.